Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love, Support, and Prayers from Ben's Facebook Page

I'm posting these because if anyone in John's immediate/extended family is wondering why they feel supported and comforted, here may be one reason why: with all of the prayers in their behalf, it's no wonder...

Dan Wendt
Dan Wendt
I am so sorry for you and your family's loss Ben. He was my next door neighbor for 18 years and my best friend forever. Rest in Peace John.
Curtis McCubbins
Curtis McCubbins
Hey sorry to hear about your brother. My deepest sympathies and regards to you and your family. We love you all and will pray for your comfort.
Art Cederholm
Art Cederholm
Sorry to hear this sad news Ben. You have been a neighbor and a friend since kindergarten. My prayers for you and your family.
Miguel Garcia
Miguel Garcia
I'm so sorry for your loss Bishop Larson, my prayers are with you and your family!
Blayne Pilgrim
Blayne Pilgrim
Your in my prayers
April Whitcomb Schultz
April Whitcomb Schultz
Our prayers are with you.
Heather Pickett Chandler
Heather Pickett Chandler
Ben I'm so sorry! Please know that you and your family are in out prayers!
Melanie Crockett Holdaway
Melanie Crockett Holdaway
I am so sorry to hear that, Ben. We will keep your family in our prayers.
David Baker
David Baker
John always had a smile on his face and was always concerned about how others were doing. We will miss him.
Olivia Petersen
Olivia Petersen
Ben, please send your family my deepest regrets for your loss. We'll be praying for all!
Erin Rodgers Swartout
Erin Rodgers Swartout
Ben, I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with your family.
Byungsoo Kim
Byungsoo Kim
I couldn't remember I met him in your family when it was Christmas holiday, eh? I'm really sorry for you and your family and will pray your family for comfort.
Jennifer Lomax Crotts
Jennifer Lomax Crotts
Ben I'm so sorry! Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Thomas Ginter
Thomas Ginter
Sorry to hear that Ben.
Tamara Thornton Zappe
Tamara Thornton Zappe
So sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family.
Nissa Lee O'Sullivan
Nissa Lee O'Sullivan
Dear Larsons, I know its been years....My thoughts and prayers are with your family and I wish all of you time and peace to recover from your loss. Love, Nissa
Jenni Larson Parish
Jenni Larson Parish
I was so sad to hear this! Our thoughts and prayers are with you! He will be missed!
Nate Baertsch
Nate Baertsch
So sorry to hear this Ben. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and John's family.
Tremaine Jasper
Tremaine Jasper
We are definitely keeping your family in our prayers Ben.
Sheri Larson King
Sheri Larson King
Ben, I'm so sad and sorry. Know that many thoughts and prayers are surrounding your family right now! Please post funeral info when you have it.
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson
Thank you all. We feel very loved, and appreciate all of your prayers.
Laura Creech Hisey
Laura Creech Hisey
I'm so sorry.
Heather Jarvis Schoemig
Heather Jarvis Schoemig
Sorry to hear of your loss. Know that we are thinking of your family.
Tiffany Johnston Hansen
Tiffany Johnston Hansen
Ben I am so sorry. You and your family are in our prayers.
Nan Hix
Nan Hix
My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.
Austin Balaich
Austin Balaich
he has served the country well. my prayers are for you and your family.
Jamie Kontak Harper
Jamie Kontak Harper
Ben, I am so sorry.My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Emily Tassainer Vimahi
Emily Tassainer Vimahi
Oh my - - I am so sad to see this. SORRY!!
Danna Pomeroy
Danna Pomeroy
Ben, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. He was a hero.
Becky Thorpe Buck
Becky Thorpe Buck
This is a large loss to me and my family...We loved John, his free spirit, smile and willingness to always be a friend. We would do a short chat and he was always there to put a quick smile on my face...I WILL MISS HIM and pray for you and your family...LYMI Becky
Jill Lomax Bryce
Jill Lomax Bryce
So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Dawn Buck Judd
Dawn Buck Judd
I will always remember that fair haired boy that I babysat.... I love John and was always excited to talk with him even though he was so far away! Our Love and Prayers to all of the Larson family!!! Love Dawn
Jeff Goodsell
Jeff Goodsell
Ben, the entire Larson family is in our prayers. I am so sorry this happened, I am sure Heavenly Father will be there for your family as you grieve over the loss of your brother. Julie (my little sister) was telling me about some of the fun times she remembers with John. He was a neat person, we can never know the stresses he went through in his life, with a tour in Iraq and all, Heavenly Father knows and loves him very much for all of the good he did during his life here on Earth.
James McCubbins
James McCubbins
Ben and the Larson family:
Our prayers are with you. John will be very missed.
Grant Lindsay
Grant Lindsay
I am sorry to hear about your loss Ben. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones
My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.
Stephanie Mahan Goins
Stephanie Mahan Goins
Ben, there are no words... I am so very sorry. We are praying for you and your family during this difficult time.
Kevin Parks
Kevin Parks
Praying for you and your family Ben.
Jen Weipert
Jen Weipert
Ben, I am so sorry and pray for everyone in the family. John has a wonderful family and will be loved forever.
Please post the funeral information when you have it.
Melanie Price Wellman
Melanie Price Wellman
We are so sad for your family! You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Sean Buck
Sean Buck
May the Lord be with you during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
Renae DeWitt Alexander
Renae DeWitt Alexander
Ben, we are so sorry for you and your wonderful family. We love you all so much and will keep you in our prayers.
Jennifer Hawkley Cox
Jennifer Hawkley Cox
BEN, I am so sorry to hear about your brother...so sorry. You and all of the Larsons are in my prayers.
Jef Rawls
Jef Rawls
Ben so sorry to hear about John. My
prayers to his wife and kids as well as to your whole family.

Nisha Saxena
Nisha Saxena
Ben, I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
Jonathan Wellman
Jonathan Wellman
you have my prayer for you and your family.
Cassia Maia
Cassia Maia
I`m really sorry about ...I will pray for you and your family..
JoLene McFarland
JoLene McFarland Ben, Sorry for your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you at this time.

Emily Godfrey Craig
Emily Godfrey Craig
Much love to the Larson family!

I know God listens to and answers prayers, and when this many people unite in faith and compassion, miracles happen. The comfort that we are feeling at a time like this is a true miracle. Thank you to all who have joined in prayer and sympathetic wishes for us. I pray God's blessings of comfort upon you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment