Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Quotes.

"Mourning is one of the deepest expressions of love". The Lord said, "Thou shalt live together in love, insomuch that thou shalt weep for the loss of them that die." {D&C 42:45} ...Even as you mourn at the death of loved ones, you receive comfort in the promise of resurrection and in the assurance
that families can be together forever."
--True to the Faith--


I also LOVED this post found on John's blog:
"John was the man. All the girls wanted him and all the guys wanted to be him. I’m blessed to have known him and to have been part of his family. I am honored that I got to be his friend. He helped mold me into the person I am today. He was the glue that held our quorum of friends together. It didn’t matter if you were a scrawny little nerd with a mole, a lanky blonde with a flat-top and braces, or a short, fat kid with a crooked nose, John accepted and loved us all and none of our imperfections mattered to him. I want to try to be more like John every day of my life". -Gary Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment